Four Week Study Pods
………. ……………………. ……… …
Pass the OT is excited to introduce our latest initiative: Four Week Study Pods
What is a Study Pod?
A study pod is an opportunity for small groups of OT and OTA students to get together and by utilizing “Case-Based Learning” (CBL) the content contained within the PTOT modules can be reinforced. CBL is a commonly employed teaching/learning style used across academic organizations, particularly with COTA® and OTR® programs. PTOT has adapted this CBL model to use it in a way which increases content recall and comprehension.
Benefits of Study Pods:
• This is a safe, supportive and judgment free zone to learn with your peers.
• Through content specific case-based problems, the senior tutors will foster discussions so that it is easier for you to grasp difficult concepts.
• This is a great opportunity to meet other students and you will see that you are not the only one having difficulty understanding concepts.
Structure of Study Pods:
• Weekly Study Pods – Four 90 minutes semi – private group sessions on
March 1st, March 8th, March 15th and March 22nd
• Time: 1 pm PST or 4pm PST
• Duration: 90-minutes
• Hosted by: Tutors Angela or Jessica.
• Limited number of students/Pod: Study Pods are limited to 10 students.
• Enrolment closes: 24 February 2023.
Please note: The sessions will not be recorded nor posted on the website.
Reserve your spot today and join us in this exciting new opportunity!